This website is operated by salon 133
during level 5 covid-19 restrictions, we are still selling products
Salon 133, is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how I process any personal data I collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that weI will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable European Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting salon133.com (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
- Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website or by contacting us directly via email or telephone. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/inquiry form, use a link to send us a message, or any information you provide during a phone call with us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. In some circumstances we may hold other information about you, but you will be notified of this prior to the data collection, and will always be able to opt-out of me storing this data.
- Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to my website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- Technical information, including your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us will be used to:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us.
- Information we automatically collect about you will be used to:
- Administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes.
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located in Ireland. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider (GoDaddy) to facilitate the running and management of this website. GoDaddy meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on my behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that GoDaddy process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. GoDaddy cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do my best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, weI will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to [insert school/Trust Data Controller contact details]. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain.